Call Us 1-800-618-1246

Report an incident

Get Help for an incident

File a Complaint with a State


Drug & Alcohol Policy

SilverRide is dedicated to providing a safe, dependable service to its clients and a safe, enjoyable work environment for drivers and employees. SilverRide has a zero-tolerance drug and alcohol policy while using the SilverRide platform.

Need to Report an Incident?

Complaints regarding zero-tolerance for drugs and alcohol can be made using these methods:

To file your complaint with SilverRide

When SilverRide Receives a Report

When SilverRide receives a report of reasonable suspicion that a driver was under the influence while using the SilverRide network, they will lose access to the platform while an investigation is conducted. Further investigation resulting in sufficient proof of a violation of this policy will result in permanent loss of access to the SilverRide platform.

You can read our full zero-tolerance drug and alcohol policy here


Complete the form on the Arizona Department of Transportation website. 


Contact the California Public Utilities Commission website by calling 1-800-894-9444 or emailing, you can visit their website for more information. 


Visit the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Affairs website. 


Complete the form on the Georgia Department of Public Safety website. 


Complete the form on the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet website. 


Contact the TNC Division at the Department of Public Utilities by emailing or calling 617-305-3569. 


Contact the Nevada Transportation Authority at 702-486-3303 or complete the form on their website. 

New Mexico

Visit the New Mexico Public Regulation Commission website for information on filing a complaint.


Complete the form on the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation website. 


Contact the Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles by calling 804-249-5130 or emailing Or you can visit the Virginia DMV website for more information. 


Seattle/King County: Call the Seattle Customer Service Bureau at 206-684-2489 or complete the form on their website.